Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's Raining in Wichita

Happy Easter Sunday. I shall celebrate by thoroughly enjoying Easter dinner and watching a bit of golf on the tube.

Foot recovery is progressing well but much slower than I would like. I've only managed 1 trail run in the last 3 weeks. That was a 7 miler at Kill Creek Park and the foot held up well but was sore for a couple of days afterward. I've been able to use the cardio machines at the gym to maintain some level of fitness but I'm really looking forward to being able to hit the trails 3 or 4 times a week again soon. My patience will be rewarded or I'll throw a fit. Planning to run at Kill Creek again this Tuesday (mud permitting) and see if my foot is improving.

Ta ta for now.

BH

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that your foot is still giving you problems. But it's also nice to hear that it's getting better.

    I'm sorry I don't recall: are you running in the Free State run? If so, I hope your foot heals properly. I want to see you finishing strong and without any foot issues.

    I look forward to running with you again in the very near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mircea, I'll be volunteering at Free State and that was my plan before my foot became a problem. I'm looking forward to running with you too. It won't be long. -BH-

    ReplyDelete